Subject: Re: [PATCH 26/27] t/*svn*: fix moderate &&-chain breakage

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:35:56 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> All of these cases are moderate since they would most probably not
>> lead to missed failing tests: Either they would fail otherwise,
>> or fail a rm in test_when_finished only.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
>> ---
>>  t/t2026-prune-linked-checkouts.sh |  4 ++--
>>  t/t9158-git-svn-mergeinfo.sh      |  4 ++--
>>  t/t9161-git-svn-mergeinfo-push.sh | 10 +++++-----
>>  3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
>
> Ahh, it seems that I should have read everything in my inbox before
> starting my day X-<.  I already queued an identical patch for 2026
> on nd/multiple-work-trees, and its new tip is in 'next' now.
>
> Which branches are the git-svn ones meant to apply?  Are they meant
> to fix an existing bug already in master, or are they new ones added
> by still-in-flight topics?  Can you split if necessary and mark them
> for individual topios in flight if that is the case, so that we can
> apply them independently from GIT_TEST_CHAIN_LINT series?
>
> Thanks.

OK, I think I figured it out.  All the git-svn bits in 26 and 27 are
for 'master', and should be part of Peff's original 25-patch series.
I'll drop 2026 from your 26/25 and queue it together with your 27/25
on top off it.