Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] remote-hg: more improvements

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 17:00:54 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Here's a bunch of tests more, and a fixes for Mercurial v3.0.
>
> I think the discussion with John Keeping hints that we shouldn't be
> rushing fc/remote-helpers-hg-bzr-graduation and this does not appear
> to assume the presense of that series, which is good in order to
> make these fixes jump over them.

When merged to a place somewhere early between the next and the pu
branches (aka "the jch branch", which is the version I usually use
myself), this seemed to break t5810, so I did today's integration
cycle one more time by excluding this topic and then instead queuing
it near the tip of the pu branch (read: today's 'pu' does not pass
the test suite for me).

There may be some other changes that this series depends on that I
may have missed that caused this breakage.  Can you take a look?

Thanks.