Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2024, #07; Fri, 22)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:38:52 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 05:54:26PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>> * ps/clone-with-includeif-onbranch (2024-03-12) 1 commit
>>  - t5601: exercise clones with "includeIf.*.onbranch"
>> 
>>  An additional test to demonstrate something I am not sure what.
>> 
>>  Waiting for a review response.
>>  cf. <[email-masked]>
>>  source: <[email-masked]>
>
> Based on [1] I think this topic can move forward now, right?

OK.  We may want to leave some clue to help us remember there are
still things to design (i.e., your "more thought into how this is
supposed to work"), which is far more important in the longer term
than just avoiding the BUG(), but other than that, I have no more
things to add.

Thanks.