Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git v2.43.3

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:16:59 -0800

The latest maintenance release Git v2.43.3 is now available at
the usual places.

This is to fix another regression in previous 2.43.x release that
were not in 2.43.0 and 2.43.2 did not address.

The tarballs are found at:

    https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/

The following public repositories all have a copy of the 'v2.43.3'
tag and the 'maint' branch that the tag points at:

  url = https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/git
  url = https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/git/git
  url = git://repo.or.cz/alt-git.git
  url = https://github.com/gitster/git

----------------------------------------------------------------

Git 2.43.3 Release Notes
========================

Relative to Git 2.43.2, this release fixes one regression that
manifests while running "git commit -v --trailer".

Fixes since Git 2.43.2
----------------------

 * "git commit -v --trailer=..." was broken with recent update and
   placed the trailer _after_ the divider line, which has been
   corrected.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Changes since v2.43.2 are as follows:

Jeff King (1):
      trailer: fix comment/cut-line regression with opts->no_divider

Junio C Hamano (1):
      Git 2.43.3