Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] credential: new attribute oauth_refresh_token

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 09:50:00 -0700

"M Hickford via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

>     Patch v2 adds an additional test

What we have below shows some differences outside the test, but the
range-diff I see locally does show that the change since v1 is
purely to the tests.

>  Documentation/git-credential.txt   |  6 ++++++
>  builtin/credential-cache--daemon.c |  3 +++
>  credential.c                       |  6 ++++++
>  credential.h                       |  1 +
>  t/lib-credential.sh                | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  t/t0300-credentials.sh             | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
>  t/t0301-credential-cache.sh        |  1 +
>  7 files changed, 65 insertions(+)

Will replace what I kept in 'seen'.

The original unfortunately did not see anybody interested enough in
the topic to review and comment.  Let's hope this time is different
;-)

THanks.