Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] run-command.h: rename "env_array" to "env"

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 09:48:40 -0700

Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, 6 Apr 2022, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
>
>> Junio: We're in the RC period, but perhaps this change if we're ever
>> going to make it would be good to make around that time of patch
>> slowdown. I.e. for the first batch after release.
>
> Good thinking about the first batch after release. However, please do send
> such cleanups really only after the release. The reason for the patch
> slowdown is that we want to be able to focus on making a rock-solid
> v2.36.0. This here patch series is very much a distraction at this point.

OK.

FWIW, I have it near the tip of 'seen', but if any fix that is more
urgent than these changes need to be added to 'next' and down to
'master' makes the version queued no longer apply, I will drop it
immediately, instead of spending cycles to figure out if it is worth
resolving the conflict and requeuing it in 'seen' during the -rc
period ;-)