Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/1] mergetool: remove unconflicted lines

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 01:24:25 -0800

Felipe Contreras <[email-masked]> writes:

> There's not much to say other that what the commit message of the patch says.
>
> Note: no feedback has been ignored; I replied to all the feedback, I didn't hear anything back.
>
> Changes since v4:
>
>  * Improved commit message with suggestions from Phillip Wood.
>
> Felipe Contreras (1):
>   mergetool: add automerge configuration

This breakage is possibly a fallout from either this patch or
1e2ae142 (t7[5-9]*: adjust the references to the default branch name
"main", 2020-11-18).

  https://github.com/git/git/runs/1602803804#step:7:10358

I cannot quite tell how the two strings compared with 'test' on
output line 10355 are different in the output, though.

Thanks.