Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 1/8] doc: propose hooks managed by the config

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 10:29:57 -0700

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 15 2020, Emily Shaffer wrote:
>
>> Notes:
>>     Since v4, addressed comments from Jonathan Tan about wording.
>
> I had some extensive comments on the v4 here:
> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
>
> Your CL & this patch don't mention it. I'd be interested in
> collaborating on this depending on if/how our goals/wants align, but I'd
> lke to get your thoughts on that feedback first.

True.

It seems that it wasn't responded (not even a single-liner "Thanks,
I'll get to it later" or "Thanks, but the goal I am aiming is
different from yours and your experience does not translate directly
here") and I can only conclude that it somehow was overlooked?

Emily?

Side note: perhaps it is just me, but after making a review and
giving extensive comments and suggestions, it is often disorienting
to read the next round without getting any hint on which parts of
the comments were heard and which other parts were dismissed (and
why).  I think your earlier review is a kind that deserves a
separate response before the updated patchset.

Thanks.