Subject: Re: [PATCH] userdiff: add built-in pattern for CSS

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 11:00:38 -0700

William Duclot <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 08:50:50AM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>> William Duclot <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > Here I have to disagree (with you and Junio): the IPATTERN is
>> > case-insensitive only on the "pattern" regex, not the "word_regex"
>> > regex.
>> 
>> Ahh, OK.  Obviously both of us overlooked that.  Thanks for pushing
>> back.
>> 
>> > On the identifier line, I have "A-F" instead of "A-Z" though
>> 
>> Yeah, that does need updating.
>
> Note that I sent a V4 :)

Yup, thanks.  Isn't that what I queued as 0719f3ee (userdiff: add
built-in pattern for CSS, 2016-06-03)?