Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/10] compat/zlib: allow use of zlib-ng as backend

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 11:34:31 -0800

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> Changes in v2:
>   - Wire up zlib-ng in our Makefile.
>   - Exercise zlib-ng via CI by adapting our "linux-musl" job to use
>     Meson and installing zlib-ng.
>   - Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
>
> The series is built on top of fbe8d3079d (Git 2.48, 2025-01-10) with
> ps/meson-weak-sha1-build at 6a0ee54f9a (meson: provide a summary of
> configured backends, 2024-12-30) merged into it.

I think you are now also textually depending on the fuzzer thing due
to touching meson_options.txt and ci/run-build-and-tests.sh with a
later step.

>  -:  ---------- >  9:  7ae8f413d4 ci: switch linux-musl to use Meson
>  -:  ---------- > 10:  2dd1b49e4f ci: make "linux-musl" job use zlib-ng

I will see what other things I can find.

Thanks.