Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jul 2022, #02; Fri, 8)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 15:56:48 -0700

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Here are the topics that have been cooking in my tree.  Commits
> prefixed with '+' are in 'next' (being in 'next' is a sign that a
> topic is stable enough to be used and are candidate to be in a
> future release).  Commits prefixed with '-' are only in 'seen',
> and aren't considered "accepted" at all.

In this edition of the report, the topics that were kept on hold in
the 'next' branch were by mistake left with the "Will cook in 'next'"
label, but please consider them as "Will merge to 'master'" material.

Namely, the following 6 topics are already marked for 'master' in my
updated copy of the "What's cooking" report and will be merged down
accordingly.

> * cr/setup-bug-typo (2022-06-17) 1 commit
> * jk/optim-promisor-object-enumeration (2022-06-16) 1 commit
> * rs/archive-with-internal-gzip (2022-06-15) 6 commits
> * ds/branch-checked-out (2022-06-21) 7 commits
> * jc/resolve-undo (2022-06-09) 1 commit
> * ac/bitmap-format-doc (2022-06-16) 3 commits

Thanks.