Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] bundle: remove unneeded code

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 17:08:02 +0900

Toon Claes <[email-masked]> writes:

>> #               false &&
>> #               test_cmp expect actual
>> #
>> 1..17
>>
>> What's the "false" doing here?
>
> I'm terribly sorry, how sloppy of me.

Heh, let's not over-react (applies on both sides; I should also have
stopped, took a deep breath, possibly try to remove it and see if it
makes sense myself, before asking that question in a hostile tone,
sorry).  Mistakes happen.

> I added that during debugging to
> be able to inspect the t/trash* directory. This shouldn't have made it
> to the final patch. My apologies, I've submitted v3 which doesn't
> include that line.

Thanks, will replace.