Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 1/1] mingw: give more details about unsafe directory's ownership

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 11:18:44 -0800

Sören Krecker <[email-masked]> writes:

> Add domain/username in error message, if owner sid of repository and
> user sid are not equal on windows systems.

Will queue.  "git am --whitespace=fix" noticed numerous whitespace
breakages in the patch, which has been corrected on the receiving
end.  Please make sure your future patches will not have such
problems.

Thanks.

$ git am -s3c ./+sk-v7-mingw-ownership-report
Applying: mingw: give more details about unsafe directory's ownership
.git/rebase-apply/patch:23: trailing whitespace.
			  &pe_use); 
.git/rebase-apply/patch:27: trailing whitespace.
	ALLOC_ARRAY((*str), (size_t)len_domain + (size_t)len_user); 
.git/rebase-apply/patch:45: trailing whitespace.
			LPSTR str1, str2, str3, str4, to_free1 = NULL, 
warning: 3 lines add whitespace errors.
.git/rebase-apply/patch:23: trailing whitespace.
			  &pe_use); 
.git/rebase-apply/patch:27: trailing whitespace.
	ALLOC_ARRAY((*str), (size_t)len_domain + (size_t)len_user); 
.git/rebase-apply/patch:45: trailing whitespace.
			LPSTR str1, str2, str3, str4, to_free1 = NULL, 
warning: 3 lines applied after fixing whitespace errors.
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree...
M	compat/mingw.c
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge...
Auto-merging compat/mingw.c