Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Nov 2021, #03; Tue, 9)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:58:39 -0800

Emily Shaffer <[email-masked]> writes:

>> * gc/remote-with-fewer-static-global-variables (2021-10-28) 6 commits
>>  - remote: add struct repository parameter to external functions
>>  - remote: die if branch is not found in repository
>>  - remote: remove the_repository->remote_state from static methods
>>  - remote: use remote_state parameter internally
>>  - remote: move static variables into per-repository struct
>>  - t5516: add test case for pushing remote refspecs
>> 
>>  Code clean-up to eventually allow information on remotes defined
>>  for an arbitrary repository to be read.
>> 
>>  Will merge to 'next'?
>
> What's still blocking this from being merged? Anything? Release
> schedule?

I do not think I saw anybody giving sufficient review on any
previous rounds or the latest round.  I did read some part and
commented on earlier rounds, during the -rc period, I don't have
enough concentration to judge a new design properly myself.

So, in short, these patches are unreviewed yet, if I am not
mistaken.

Thanks.