Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] i18n.txt: camel case and monospace "i18n.commitEncoding"

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:41:21 -0800

Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:28 PM Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> In 95791be750 (doc: camelCase the i18n config variables to improve
>> readability, 2017-07-17), the other i18n config variables were
>> camel cased. However, this one instance was missed.
>>
>> Camel case and monospace "i18n.commitEncoding" so that it matches the
>> surrounding text.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
>> [jc: fixed 3 other mistakes that are exactly the same]
>> Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
>> ---
>>  * So, while I still remember, I amended your commit and queued
>>    this.
>
> Denton's authorship seems to have been lost (no From: header). Was
> that intentional?

I didn't even notice.

I actually expect that Denton will produce a more complete series
based on the "comm -3" output, so that this patch itself (or its
authorship) won't matter ;-)

And I also expect that somebody will take the "two greps and comm"
trick I showed and wrap it into some form of doc-lint.  Hint, hint...

Thanks.