Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] worktree: use 'prune' instead of 'expire' in help text

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2025 15:11:09 +0900

"Sam Bostock via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: Sam Bostock <[email-masked]>
>
> Use 'prune' instead of 'expire' when describing the --expire option's
> effect on missing worktrees, since the terminology is clearer.
>
> Signed-off-by: Sam Bostock <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Documentation/git-worktree.adoc | 2 +-
>  builtin/worktree.c              | 2 +-
>  2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Does this v2 use exactly the same commit from v1 as [1/2] and add
this [2/2] as if you are saying "oops, the previous one missed
something we should have updated but forgot/failed to do so; here is
an improvement?"

Don't.  Unless the change you deliberately made as a follow-up
improvement is logically separate and significant, that is.

Thanks.