Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/10] reftable: fix reload with active iterators

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 08:15:55 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> I can certainly do that. I know that there are conflicts both with the
> patch series dropping the generic tables and with the patch series that
> move the reftable unit tests into our own codebase. I did address the
> former by basing it on top of that series, but didn't yet address the
> latter.
>
> I'm okay with waiting a bit until most of the conflicting topics land. I
> guess most of them should be close to landing anyway. Alternatively, I
> can also pull all of them in as dependencies.

As long as the resolution you see in 'seen' looks acceptable, I'd
rather prefer you do nothing, than a rebase that _reduces_ the
number of conflicts (but does not completely eliminate them), when I
already have a working resolution recorded in my rerere database.

Of course, updates to polish the substance of the topic are very
much appreciated, and I'll redo the resolution in such a case if
needed.  That's one of the things the maintainers do.

Thanks.