Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Nov 2022, #04; Fri, 18)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:03:08 +0900

Taylor Blau <[email-masked]> writes:

> These are the topics I'd feel comfortable merging down before the
> release candidate:
>
>  + pw/rebase-no-reflog-action                                   11-09/11-14    #2
>  + pw/strict-label-lookups                                      11-10/11-14    #2
>  + dd/bisect-helper-subcommand                                  11-11/11-14    #3
>  + js/remove-stale-scalar-repos                                 11-11/11-14    #2
>  + ab/coccicheck-incremental                                    11-11/11-14   #14
>  + kz/merge-tree-merge-base                                     11-12/11-14    #2
>  + ab/t7610-timeout                                             11-15/11-15    #2
>  + dd/git-bisect-builtin                                        11-15/11-15   #13
>  + rp/maintenance-qol                                           11-15/11-15    #4
>
> I also feel comfortable with these (below), but they are newer topics
> than above. I would like to see at least ps/receive-use-only-advertised
> in this release, since it saw the most comprehensive review of any of
> these.
>
>  + mh/gitcredentials-generate                                   11-14/11-18    #1
>  + jt/submodule-on-demand                                       11-14/11-18    #1
>  + ps/receive-use-only-advertised                               11-17/11-18    #7
>  + jk/parse-object-type-mismatch                                11-18/11-18    #2
>
> These ones I am not as sure about, though Ævar (cc'd) will probably try
> and tell you they're ready to go ;-).
>
>  + ab/cmake-nix-and-ci                                          11-04/11-08   #14
>  + ab/submodule-helper-prep-only                                11-08/11-08    #9
>
> Thanks,
> Taylor

Thanks.  After trying to catch up with the in-flight topics, I
mostly agree with the above list.