Subject: What's cooking (draft for #4's issue this month)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 18:11:39 -0700

A handful of topics have been merged to 'master' as the 9th batch of
this cycle.

    54a3917115 The ninth batch
    e0d4a63c09 Merge branch 'vs/completion-with-set-u'
    e6545201ad Merge branch 'ab/detox-config-gettext'
    a9414b86ac Merge branch 'gk/gitweb-redacted-email'
    8446b388b1 Merge branch 'cc/test-helper-bloom-usage-fix'
    2279289e95 Merge branch 'ab/send-email-validate-errors'
    4c6ac2da2c Merge branch 'tb/precompose-prefix-simplify'
    1d5fbd45c4 Merge branch 'fm/user-manual-use-preface'
    7b55441db1 Merge branch 'ab/perl-do-not-abuse-map'
    0623669fc6 Merge branch 'tb/pack-preferred-tips-to-give-bitmap'
    f63add4aa8 Merge branch 'jk/ref-filter-segfault-fix'

And a few topics have been merged to 'next'.

    cdadb2c621 Merge branch 'hn/reftable-tables-doc-update' into next
    bbe18a7b3a Merge branch 'jk/pack-objects-bitmap-progress-fix' into next
    41713a32bd Merge branch 'ah/merge-ort-ubsan-fix' into next
    35fb0e853d Merge branch 'ab/userdiff-tests' into next
    eb80d55a8c Merge branch 'ar/userdiff-scheme' into next

On 'seen' there are many topics that have not seen adequately
reviews; some tests are broken near its tip (I think they pass the
selftests by themselves).

    0e76df05ca Merge branch 'ps/rev-list-object-type-filter' into seen
    956fbceb2e ### breaks 6112 6113
    c007303ad4 Merge branch 'bc/hash-transition-interop-part-1' into seen
    4813f16161 ### breaks 0031