Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 00/12] Run hooks in parallel

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2026 09:24:38 -0700

Adrian Ratiu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> This series enables running hook commands in parallel and is now
> based on the master branch because all prerequisites have landed.
>
> v6 is just a minor refresh which includes a meson build fix provided
> by Patrick and fixes a trivial conflict with the master branch for
> that specific patch.
>
> Branch is pushed to GitHub: [1]
> Successful CI run: [2]
>
> 1: https://github.com/10ne1/git/tree/dev/aratiu/parallel-hooks-v6
> 2: https://github.com/10ne1/git/actions/runs/23974475271
>
> Changes in v6:
> * Included the meson.build patch fix supplied by Patrick and added
> him as co-author on patch 10 (Patrick)
> * Fixed a trivial code conflict on the master branch due to build
> scripts having moved into tools/ for the above patch (Adrian)

Yup, I see this requires updating the base to more recent 'master';
I used to queue these patches on v2.54.0-rc0~107 but now I updated
the base to v2.54.0-rc0~26 to include /tools/ update from Patrick.

Thanks, both.