Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] repo: add --format=default and --keys

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2026 22:48:36 -0800

Lucas Seiki Oshiro <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi!
>
> The main change in this version is that git-repo-structure now supports
> `--format=default`. This way, both git-repo-info and git-repo-structure
> now can be used with `--format=default`, which resets the output format
> to the default one (`keyvalue` in repo-info, `table` in repo-structure).
>
> I'm also cc'ing Justin to see if he agrees with this change to
> git-repo-structure.
>
> Lucas Seiki Oshiro (2):
>   repo: add a default output format to enum output_format
>   repo: add new flag --keys to git-repo-info

How does the bottommost commit relate to what has been queued on
lo/repo-info-keys topic as ac3e74d2 (repo: add new flag --keys to
git-repo-info, 2025-12-09)?