Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] t9001-send-email.sh: update alias list used for pine test

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 10:02:44 -0700

Jacob Keller <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: Jacob Keller <[email-masked]>
>
> The set of aliases used for the pine --dump-aliases test do not
> perfectly mesh with the way the pine address book is defined. While
> technically all valid, there are some oddities including bob's name
> being partially split so that the actual address is returned as
> "Bobbyton <[email-masked]".

With "partially split" bob's name, do you mean the HT between Robert
and Bobbyton in the original?  

I am asking to see if the closing angle-bracket ">" after the
address is deliberately omitted to illustrate a breakage coming from
a malformed entry in the original address book, or it is missing
merely by mistake.

> -	bob	Robert	Bobbyton <[email-masked]>
> +	bob	Robert Bobbyton	[email-masked]

Thanks.