Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] refs: make explicit that ref_iterator_peel returns boolean

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 12:54:54 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 11:04 AM Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> > So this corresponds to the bottommost step in the series that is
>> > queued as hn/reftable, with the difference at the end of this
>> > message.
>> >
>> > Do you want me to replace that single step with this version and
>> > rebuild the remainder of the topic on top?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> I'm hoping this can graduate soon, so the hn/reftable topic becomes
>> smaller (I don't know what that means for your organization of the
>> seen branch).
>
> Any update on this? This wasn't queued for next, but I believe it should be.

Sorry, I thought you meant you wanted to fix up the bottommost
commit in that series, which I think was already done at 617480d7
(refs: make explicit that ref_iterator_peel returns boolean,
2021-05-19), and did not realize that you wanted a separate single
patch topic for this step, on top of which the remainder of the
other topic builds.

Will do.  Thanks.