Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] meson: wire up support for benchmarks

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 07:36:33 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> this small patch series implements support for running our benchmarks in
> "t/perf" via Meson. The series does not aim to replace "t/perf/run",
> which is more fully-featured and allows running benchmarks against
> multiple different trees. Instead, this series only allows running the
> benchmarks against the current tree. Users are thus expected to continue
> using "t/perf/run" for more advanced usecases.
>
> Changes in v2:
>   - Adapt "aggregate.perl" to use a "/usr/bin/env perl" shebang.
>   - Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
>
> Thanks!

The previous iteration of this series has been kept out of 'seen'
for some time and I didn't recall why I did so.  With this iteration
merged, all GitHub Actions CI tasks with "meson" in the name are
failing, so does "documentation" jobs (which recently acquired
"let's make sure meson-based build does the docs fine" substep).

Can you help seeing where the merge went wrong (yes, I am suspecting
that there is some stupid merge mistake there)?

Thanks.