Subject: Re: [PATCH] chore: fix typo in .clang-format comment

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:12:43 +0900

Taylor Blau <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 08:23:07PM +0000, Aditya Neelamraju via GitGitGadget wrote:
>> From: Aditya Neelamraju <[email-masked]>
>
> We typically prefix commit messages with the subject area they're
> working in, not with "chore", or "feat" like some Git workflows
> recommend.
> ...
> That said, the contents of this patch look obviously correct to me.
> Thanks for noticing and fixing!

As a comment for a new contributor, it is a bit unhelpful not to
suggest what the "subject area" string we would use if we were
working on this patch, I think.

I also suspected that valuve may be a valid word in some language,
as the indentation in the example looked as if the six-letter word
was meant, not typoed.  https://www.gasolineravaluve.com/ was one
of the first hits I saw in my search ;-)