Subject: Re: en/zdiff3

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 14:15:01 -0800

Elijah Newren <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 6:49 AM Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> * en/zdiff3 (2021-09-20) 2 commits
>>  - update documentation for new zdiff3 conflictStyle
>>  - xdiff: implement a zealous diff3, or "zdiff3"
>>
>>  "Zealous diff3" style of merge conflict presentation has been added.
>>
>>  What's the status of this thing?
>
> I resubmitted it before you added this question, and have pointed out
> the resubmission in response to the past "What's cooking" emails, but
> perhaps it'll be easier for me to just resubmit with no changes.  I'll
> do that.

Thanks.  Yes, for anything that is older than a month, it always is
easier that way.