Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Oct 2021, #02; Wed, 6)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 14:57:20 -0700

Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 08, 2021 at 01:03:08PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>
>> I usually have at least two pushout of 'seen' (one with the full set
>> of 'seen' including known-to-be-broken topic integrations, the other
>> with seen~$some_hopefully_small_number that I didn't see brekaage in
>> my local build), and then on graduation days 'next' and 'master' are
>> also updated, so 3 is cutting very close ;-)
>
> Hmm, yeah. They say "21 builds per week", which would be plenty (you
> don't push out integrations every day),

'seen' is pushed out every day (not on weekends), though.

> I'm not sure what happens when you hit the limit. If it just silently
> skips the analysis, that's fine (we'll pick up the changes the next
> day). If it causes a CI failure that nags you, that is less good. But
> probably something we could work around in the Actions commands.

Yup.