Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/3] docs: update email credential helpers and improve formatting

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 11:26:10 -0700

Aditya Garg <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2. The second patch improves the formatting of the `git-send-email`
>    documentation, making it more readable and consistent.

What does this series build on?  The patch apparently does not seem
to apply to any recent tips of 'master'.

When you are not building on 'master', please leave a note to say
things like:

 - Because this breakage was introduced between Git 2.43 and Git
   2.44, and the area of the code hasn't changed since then, these
   patches are made against Git 2.44.0; the result applying this
   series there merges cleanly to 'master', too.

 - This change depends on the topic, xy/frotz, which hasn't been
   merged to 'master'.  The patches are made on top of the result of
   merging that topic to 'master'.

I am guessing that this is meant to apply on top of a merge of
ag/doc-send-email ba998f61 (docs: add credential helper for outlook
and gmail in OAuth list of helpers, 2025-05-08) into 'master', so
I'll tentatively queue them there.

Thanks.