Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Feb 2025, #01; Tue, 4)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2025 16:04:47 -0800

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> One topic that I miss in the cover letter is [1]. You probably forgot to
>> pick it up :)
>>
>> [1]: <[email-masked]>
>
> OK, I was wondering if we are going to rethink after seeing some
> comments but with blessing by j6t [*], I guess this is fine.
>
> [*]: <[email-masked]>

Wait.  This works by futzing with unlink() call that is imported via
<git-compat-util.h> which you got rid of in a separate topic, and
given the overall theme of sans-compat-util topic, I do not think
you want to include <compat/mingw.h> either directly or indirectly
(via <git-compat-util.h> as we used to), either.

So where would that leave us...?