Subject: Re: [PATCH] pretty-formats.txt: fix whitespace

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:24:07 -0700

Josh Soref <[email-masked]> writes:

>> > * comma after `etc.` when not ending a sentence
>>
>> There is one instance that says "A, B, C, D, etc., are all accepted."
>> without the comma after 'etc.' and the patch corrects it.  OK.
>
> It seems like this is the only change that's of interest.
>
> Do I just make a distinct gitgitgadget PR with that change, or do I
> ask it to mark that single change as a V2 to this? (given the branch
> name assumed whitespace and the only change would be a comma, it'd be
> kinda wrong...)

;-)

Up to you.  If I were doing this patch, I would wait and see if
others chime in (to support other changes in v1 that I was on the
negative side) and then make v2 with the changes you still believe
in when that happens.

Thanks.