Subject: Re: [PATCH] object-file: fix indent-with-space

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 09:40:16 -0800

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

>> diff --git a/object-file.c b/object-file.c
>> index 80b08fc389..ce9efae994 100644
>> --- a/object-file.c
>> +++ b/object-file.c
>> @@ -1708,7 +1708,7 @@ void *repo_read_object_file(struct repository *r,
>>  	oi.sizep = size;
>>  	oi.contentp = &data;
>>  	if (oid_object_info_extended(r, oid, &oi, flags))
>> -	    return NULL;
>> +		return NULL;
>>  
>>  	return data;
>>  }

Thanks, both, for being extra careful.

> Thanks, I didn't notice (assuming it was too soon, it being less than a
> week) that it was in "next" already. This change LGTM, thanks!

It would be surprising if an ordinary topic goes to 'master' without
spending a week in 'next', but it is something I aim to merge a
reasonably well-done topic down to 'next' from 'seen' with minimum
amount of time.  Here minimum usually means 1 wallclock day, just to
catch silly typos, if the patches are reviewed adequately on list by
folks (or possibly by me).

Thanks.