Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 2/3] bundle doc: elaborate on object prerequisites

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:06:23 -0700

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason  <[email-masked]> writes:

> +A revision range such as `old..new` will produce a bundle tip that'll
> +that'll require the revision `old` (and any objects reachable from it)
> +to exist for the bundle to be "unbundle"-able:

Will squash in the following while queuing.

Thanks.

diff --git c/Documentation/git-bundle.txt w/Documentation/git-bundle.txt
index e7a685e533..6a45ced017 100644
--- c/Documentation/git-bundle.txt
+++ w/Documentation/git-bundle.txt
@@ -202,8 +202,8 @@ history that leads to the revision `new`:
 $ git bundle create full.bundle new
 ----------------
 
-A revision range such as `old..new` will produce a bundle tip that'll
-that'll require the revision `old` (and any objects reachable from it)
+A revision range such as `old..new` will produce a bundle file that
+will require the revision `old` (and any objects reachable from it)
 to exist for the bundle to be "unbundle"-able:
 
 ----------------