Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Parallel Checkout (part 2)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:58:22 -0700

Matheus Tavares <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Let's redo part-1 on top of 'master' first without such a merge; it
>> has been out of 'next' so we can do so easily without wanting for
>> the tip of 'next' to get rewound.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I saw you've added the "entry.h" inclusion that was missing at
> builtin/stash when merging this branch on 'seen'. However, now that
> part-1 is based on 'master', the branch is no longer buildable without
> this fix. So could we perhaps squash this change directly into the
> relevant commit in this series?

Yeah, that was the kind of thing I had in mind when I suggested you
to "Let's redo part-1 on top of 'master'".

I'll mark the topic to be "expecting a reroll" for now, as I am deep
in today's integration cycle.

Thanks.