Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Comment fixes

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:13:00 +0900

Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]> writes:

> follow more commit log conventions; verified it compiled (yay).

;-)

> (should I send patches that are in 'pu' again as well?)

Because these look more or less independent changes that can be
queued on separate topics, I do not think resending is needed at
all, even though mentioning that these do *not* replace what is
queued like you just did is an excellent way to prevent the
maintainer from making stupid mistakes.  Thanks.

> Han-Wen Nienhuys (3):
>   real_path: clarify return value ownership
>   read_gitfile_gently: clarify return value ownership.
>   string-list.h: move documentation from Documentation/api/ into header
>
>  Documentation/technical/api-string-list.txt | 209 ----------------------------
>  abspath.c                                   |   4 +
>  setup.c                                     |   3 +-
>  string-list.h                               | 192 +++++++++++++++++++++----
>  4 files changed, 168 insertions(+), 240 deletions(-)
>  delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/api-string-list.txt
>
> --
> 2.14.1.821.g8fa685d3b7-goog