Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Aug 2015, #01; Mon, 3)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 18:12:52 -0700

Eric Sunshine <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I've kicked a few topics out of 'next' back to 'pu' for now.
>>  - I think es/worktree-add and es/worktree-add-cleanup are good
>>    shape overall, but we probably would want to make them into a
>>    single topic.
>
> Is there anything I need to do to move this along, or is it something
> you will be handling locally?

Unless you view this as a chance to rebuild the topic and want to
take advantage of it, e.g. "I'd like to reorder and replace 4-7 with
these two patches while it is outside 'next'", there is no need to
do anything on your part (this comment also applies to Paul).  I
just wanted to eyeball the result after I twiddled a few topics with
"maybe squash this in?" patches we saw recently before merging them
back into 'next'.

Thanks.