Subject: Re: git version 1.9.0 missing git-http-push?

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:31:53 -0700

Erik Faye-Lund <[email-masked]> writes:

> We're using Curl 7.30.0 in msysGit (and thus also Git for Windows), so
> we should be able to include it. However, we do not have curl-config
> installed.

Hmmm, between 2.0-rc0 and 2.0-rc1 there is 61a64fff (Makefile: use
curl-config to determine curl flags, 2014-04-15) merged already,
which makes this assumption and a claim based on that assumption:

    curl-config should always be installed alongside a curl
    distribution, and its purpose is to provide flags for building
    against libcurl, so use it instead of guessing flags and
    dependent libraries.

which may make things worse for you guys, unless you are explicitly
setting CURLDIR and other Makefile variables.

-- 
-- 
*** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
*** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
*** Please avoid top-posting. ***
The msysGit Wiki is here: https://github.com/msysgit/msysgit/wiki - Github accounts are free.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "msysGit" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
For more options, and view previous threads, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/msysgit?hl=en_US?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "msysGit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.