Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jan 2026, #06)

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2026 07:26:40 -0800

Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]> writes:

>>  ...
>>  - Merge branch 'js/prep-symlink-windows' into js/symlink-windows
>>  (this branch uses js/prep-symlink-windows.)
>> 
>>  Upstream symbolic link support on Windows from Git-for-Windows.
>> 
>>  Expecting a reroll.
>>  cf. <[email-masked]>
>>  cf. <[email-masked]>
>>  cf. <[email-masked]>
>>  source: <[email-masked]>
>
> I do not quite understand.
>
> v2 was sent out on Jan 9. The three replies you are referring to as
> blockers were all sent out on the same day, as replies to the respective
> reviewer comments in v1. Naturally, whan I did sent out those replies
> acknowleding problems whose fixes I promised, I did not then go on and
> omit the fixes from v2!

Sorry, my mistake.  It is very possible that the references may be
stale for this topic, as I can forget update them when I queue a
newer iteration.

Will take a look later today.  Thanks.