Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 2/2] send-email: expose header information to git-send-email's sendemail-validate hook

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:01:52 -0700

Michael Strawbridge <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> +Below is an example for a few common headers. Take notice of the
>> "example of" not "for".
>>
>> This maybe clearer:
>> "An example of a few common headers is shown below. Take notice ..."
> ...
>>> +test_expect_success $PREREQ "--validate hook supports header argument" '
>>> +	write_script my-hooks/sendemail-validate <<-\EOF &&
>>> +        if test "$#" -ge 2
>>> +	then
>> There appears to be an extra indentation of the "if" statement.
> Good catch.  It was a matter of spaces and tabs combining that wasn't
> easy to see.

I was reading the list of stalled topics in the periodical "What's
cooking" report and noticed that this topic has been marked as
"Expecting a hopefully minor and final reroll." for full three
months after we saw this message.  Should we be waiting more?

Thanks.