Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] am: Allow passing --no-verify flag

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 18:42:44 +0900

Thierry Reding <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at 09:55:18AM +0900, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > ...
>> > The same comment as the previous one applies to "test_cmp_rev second"
>> > check.  I think removing them would make the tests better.
>> 
>> I will queue this on top for now.  Thanks.
>
> Just to clarify: do you want me to send out another version with your
> changes on top or should I consider this done?

It is up to you.

 * If you agree with the "fix-up" done with the extra commit (marked
   as "SQUASH???") on top and there is no other changes you want to
   make, you can tell me to squash it into your patch.

 * If you don't and have better idea, you can send out an updated
   version, and you have my permission to include any (or all) parts
   of the changes I gave in the message you are responding to.

 * Or if you make a very good argument and convince me why your
   original without my fix-up is better, I may change my mind and
   drop the changes, keeping your original alone.

Of course, folks on the list may have other suggestions and review
comments, which may change the picture again ;-)

In any case, thanks for contributing!