Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] [GSOC] trailer: add new trailer.<token>.cmd config option

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 21:31:18 -0700

ZheNing Hu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Little bug, Change it like this will work:
>
>         } else if (conf->command) {
>                 strbuf_addstr(&cmd, conf->command);
> -               strvec_push(&cp.args, cmd.buf);
>                 if (arg)
>                         strbuf_replace(&cmd, TRAILER_ARG_STRING, arg);
> +               strvec_push(&cp.args, cmd.buf);
>         }

It means the coverage of the test included in this patch was not
sufficient, right?

I queued this separately from the "commit --trailer" topic in
tonight's pushout, but it may make sense to queue this step
immediately on top of the "commit --trailer" patch.

In any case, I suspect we would not hear from Christian right away
due to timezone differences, so perhaps let this v6 simmer on the
list, and then hopefully update the documentation part with his
input.

Thanks.