Subject: Preparing to rewind 'next'

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:17:15 -0700

Now 2.29 is out, it's time to clean the desk and to prepare for the
next cycle.  Typically a week after a release, we rebuild the tip of
'next' and it is an opportunity to kick some topics out of 'next'.

Here are the topics that are in next and have been marked as "Will
cook in 'next'" during the pre-release freeze period.  

Please nominate topics that should be kicked out of 'next', either
tentatively to give them a fresh chance to apply minor clean-ups (or
permanently because they are fundamentally wrong---but hopefully
there is no topic in the latter category).

Thanks.

 + ds/maintenance-part-2                                        09-25/10-04    #8
 + sk/force-if-includes                                         10-03/10-04    #4
 + mt/parallel-checkout-part-1                                  10-05/10-05   #20
 + sb/clone-origin                                              09-30/10-06    #7
 + jk/symlinked-dotgitx-files                                   10-06/10-08    #8
 + dl/checkout-p-merge-base                                     10-07/10-08    #4
 + js/userdiff-php                                              10-07/10-08    #1
 + kb/userdiff-rust-macro-rules                                 10-07/10-08    #1
 + rk/completion-stash                                          10-07/10-08    #2
 + dl/checkout-guess                                            10-08/10-08    #2
 + sd/userdiff-css-update                                       10-08/10-08    #1
 + cw/ci-ghwf-check-ws-errors                                   10-09/10-15    #1
 + rs/dist-doc-with-git-archive                                 10-12/10-15    #2
 + rs/tighten-callers-of-deref-tag                              10-12/10-15    #3
 + rs/worktree-list-show-locked                                 10-12/10-15    #1