Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] sha1dc: update from my PR #36

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:17:53 -0700

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 27 2017, Junio C. Hamano jotted:
>
>> I somehow thought that your throwing a pull request at git.git would
>> automatically trigger a Travis test, without you having to wait for
>> me to do anything?  Am I misinformed?
>
> It's a PR against sha1collisiondetection, not git.git, but yeah, good
> point, so that runs the same tests?
>
> Still, the set of people testing pu > number of things running the
> Travis tests, so it would be good to have it in pu, so we can just make
> 2.13.3 and hopefully not a .4 for the same issue :)

This has happened.

Until the upstream takes it and .gitmodules can point at them, I'd
hesitate to merge it to 'next', but I think your plan is the same as
mine.

Thanks.