Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH v3 3/7] t/clar: fix whitespace errors

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 08:25:45 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> Fix whitespace errors in the clar that make git-apply(1) unhappy. This
> has been cherry-picked from the upstream pull request at [1].
>
> [1]: https://github.com/clar-test/clar/pull/97
>
> Signed-off-by: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  t/unit-tests/clar/clar/sandbox.h  | 5 ++---
>  t/unit-tests/clar/generate.py     | 1 -
>  t/unit-tests/clar/test/.gitignore | 1 -
>  3 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

A funny thing about this step is that the copy I carried for the
past few days was an empty patch, because out of habit I use the
"--whitespace=fix" option while running "git am".  As that fixes
the whitespace breakage this step addresses while applying the
previous step, this one becomes empty.

I'll requeue these patches with --whitespace=warn instead.

Thanks.