Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] reftable: expose write options as config

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 13:38:51 -0700

Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ugh. I actually intended to pull in ps/reftable-write-optim as a
> dependency because I know it causes conflicts. But I screwed this up as
> I thought that the topic was merged into "master" already, even though
> it has only hit "next".
>
> I'll refrain from sending a new version immediately though and will wait
> for reviews first. Once those are in I will pull in the above topic.

I saw [01/11] has changes to stack_check_addition() that disappeared
by the other topic, and the resolution is to remove the function (as
nobody calls it anyway).  Also [02/11] has changes to refname_test.c
that can be resolved by just removing the file.

If there are other semantic conflict resolution needed, such a
rebasing is appreciated, but otherwise, there is no strong need to
rebase.

The mention of the name of the other topic that has interactions was
very much helpful.

Thanks.