Subject: Re: ab/plug-leak-in-revisions

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:33:12 -0700

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 13 2022, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>
>> Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> I think it should be ready with my just-submitted re-roll, which fixes a
>>> trivial nit spotted by Phillip Wood by removing a useless NULL check:
>>> https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
>>
>> Last time I checked, the last three patches haven't made to the lore
>> archive yet.  We have other things to do while waiting for them, so
>> there is no need to rush or resend ;-)
>
> git-send-email died at the end of that send, I picked up where I left
> off and sent the remaining three.

Thanks.  All replaced and the change from the previous round was as
expected.

Looking great.