Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 2/6] sha1-array.h: align function arguments

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 12:07:39 +0900

Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 12:42:59PM +0000, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
>
>> The arguments weren't lined up with the opening parenthesis. Fixes up
>> code added in aae0caf19e ("sha1-array.h: align function arguments",
>> 2018-04-30).
>
> I think that's this patch. :)
>
> Presumably you meant 910650d2f8 (Rename sha1_array to oid_array,
> 2017-03-31)?

Sharp eyes.  I couldn't quite tell from a cursory read of the blame
output, until I realized that the original before that culprit were
aligned and the renaming was what made them out of alignment.

But then "fixes up code added in" is not quite right, either.  It is
what the commit should have touched but didn't ;-)

Thanks.