Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] expose parallelism for submodule {update, clone}

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:25:39 -0700

Stefan Beller <[email-masked]> writes:

>   submodule update: Expose parallelism to the user
>   clone: Allow an explicit argument for parallel submodule clones

downcase Expose and Allow, perhaps?

I was looking at the previous one and I am getting the feeling that
everything up to "run-command: fix missing output from late callbacks"
is ready for 'next'.  Am I being too optimistic and missing something
that may make you want to do another reroll?

37bc721 submodule.c: write "Fetching submodule <foo>" to stderr
0904370 xread: poll on non blocking fds
fd6ed7c xread_nonblock: add functionality to read from fds without blocking
e7ba957 strbuf: add strbuf_read_once to read without blocking
8fc3f2e sigchain: add command to pop all common signals
f57c806 run-command: add an asynchronous parallel child processor
4733d9e fetch_populated_submodules: use new parallel job processing
dca8113 submodules: allow parallel fetching, add tests and documentation
79f3857 run-command: fix early shutdown
1c53754 run-command: clear leftover state from child_process structure
63ce47e run-command: initialize the shutdown flag
c3a5d11 test-run-command: test for gracefully aborting
74cc04d test-run-command: increase test coverage
376d400 run-command: fix missing output from late callbacks