Subject: [PATCH] fuzz: minimum fuzzers environment lacks libcURL

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 22:08:42 -0700

The "fuzz smoke test" job compiles various .o files to create
libgit.a and others, but the final build product of the fuzzer build
is *not* "git".  Since the job is not interested in building a
working "git", it does not define any build flags, and among the
notable ones that are missing is NO_CURL---even though the CI
environment that runs the job does not have libcURL development
package installed.

This obviously leads to a build failure.

Pass NO_CURL=NoThanks to "make" to make sure things will build
correctly, if we add any conditional compilation with "#ifdef
NO_CURL ... #endif" in the codebase.

Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
---
 ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh b/ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh
index a51076d18d..bcf2ed54d2 100755
--- a/ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh
+++ b/ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@
 . ${0%/*}/lib.sh
 
 group "Build fuzzers" make \
+	NO_CURL=NoThanks \
 	CC=clang \
 	CXX=clang++ \
 	CFLAGS="-fsanitize=fuzzer-no-link,address" \
-- 
2.45.2-789-g52a439864c