Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] gc: let feature.experimental imply gc.cruftPacks

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 13:53:16 -0700

Taylor Blau <[email-masked]> writes:

> This is a moderately-sized reroll of Emily's series from [1], which I
> saw while sifting through old mail in my inbox.
>
> That series was sent when I was on vacation, which is a likely
> explanation for why I most likely missed it.
>
> I'm sending a reroll out on Emily's behalf, since the series hasn't
> received any activity in a few months, and I would like to see the
> topic pushed forward.

Yeah, it has been quite a while.  I'd prefer to at least see an Ack
by the original author before proceeding.

In my quick scan of the original round
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

the new round appears to address all the points raised.  It was so
long time ago that I am not sure if reviewers stopped after seeing
minor points that need to be addressed, or there were only minor
issues in the original series, though.

Thanks.