Subject: A couple more duplicate declarations

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:52:01 -0800

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Thanks for cleaning up the duplicate, looks good to me!
>
> Thanks, both.

This is not urgent at all, given that we are about to enter the
pre-release stabilization period and patches that might result from
this message would become lower priority, but there are a couple of
duplicate declarations, which I'll mention in order to help people
to come back to them later.

* trace2_cmd_exit_fl() was added to git-compat-util.h and to
  trace2.h by ee4512ed (trace2: create new combined trace facility,
  2019-02-22).  Logically it belongs to the latter.  Moving
  inclusion of the latter from <cache.h> to <git-compat-util.h>
  might be the lowest-cost fix, but there may be ramifications.

* xdl_emit_diff() is declared in xdiff/xdiffi.h and xdiff/xemit.h; I
  wonder if there is a caller that only includes one but not the
  other header.  As they came from the same upstream-import commit,
  I wouldn't worry too much about it.